022 - Should I Learn More Than 1 Language At Once?
5 Jul, 2017
This episode is no longer available to stream online, but you can request the mp3 file.
With an endless list of programming languages and topics to try & master, it can be tempting to try to learn more than one language at a time. In this episode I explain why I think that’s a bad idea!
- My learning plan - Start Over Coder episode 13
- Harvard CS50 on EdX
- The Web Developer Bootcamp on Udemy
- My intro to Node.js - Start Over Coder episode 19
- Super easy (!!!) Jekyll blog on GitHub pages
- If you’re going to give it a go I highly recommend Jonathan McGlone’s Step-By-Step Guide