050 - Learning Plan 2.0!
2 Jan, 2018
It’s time to revisit my learning plan for learning to code! With the start of a new year and career uncertainty ahead, I’m setting some goals to make sure this Start Over Coder expedition stays on track.
For the record & prosperity (!) I’m going to:
- Gain skills with relational databases: learn structure, learn SQL, build sample projects.
- Learn React, and build sample projects.
- Learn CSS grid, and build sample projects.
- Get my first paid work as a developer by 30 June, 2018.
- Be more specific about calendarizing work sessions: more specificity = more productivity.
- Share what I learn in this podcast and in a blog.
- Practice pair programming.