050 - Learning Plan 2.0!
2 Jan, 2018
This episode is no longer available to stream online, but you can request the mp3 file.
It’s time to revisit my learning plan for learning to code! With the start of a new year and career uncertainty ahead, I’m setting some goals to make sure this Start Over Coder expedition stays on track.
For the record & prosperity (!) I’m going to:
- Gain skills with relational databases: learn structure, learn SQL, build sample projects.
- Learn React, and build sample projects.
- Learn CSS grid, and build sample projects.
- Get my first paid work as a developer by 30 June, 2018.
- Be more specific about calendarizing work sessions: more specificity = more productivity.
- Share what I learn in this podcast and in a blog.
- Practice pair programming.